Friday, January 2, 2009

sia-sui day

Yesterday, my aunty from kedah came and she gave me a talk which i mighty agree with. She said: It was very hard to start all over again after you lost the the mood of study.. especially during the holiday/ just after holiday.
yeah..
and this is wat i am encountering now. my math, my chem, my physics and my PA!
drive me crazy..! T.T
but....relax! we must enjoy our life b4 its too late! *excuses -.-
back to main point. Now, i just wanted to record/tell you all a very siA-Sui moment in my history.
erm.. whatever la. XD 
well, lets start....
.......
The night was late,eerily dark.
Rain lashed the windows and wind whistled angrily through all the cracks in the Great Gurney. A bolt of lighting sizzled across the sky, illuminating the Great Gurney for a split second.. Then, immediately, a gigantic blast of thunder made my eyes widen.
Suddenly, the sound of a ...
LOL siao ar..! write story meh -.- XD Nawh.
Actually, there was only A cat cat rain nia.. no thunder pun. ... My 2 aunties and 3 cousins together with me strolled along the costal road of gurney drive,aimlessly. We were going for our dinner but, we had no idea where to go for.
As a penangite that always wandering around the Gurney plaza,my mind flashed kim gary. Jovially, we reached kim gary. Then,one of my aunty led us in through the... erm.. what word should i use.. side way? ..... the 'way' that can enter the Kim Gary but just more an informal way, a small 'entrance' between two flowerpots of Kim Gary.-.- I was daze when see them entered using such an...*but i followed them too -.- i also dono why.. Hmm hmm. well.. -.- then after we got in, we found an empty table and sat down *ourselves and out of my Pai-sehness, i quickly walked to a waiter and informed him that HERE are six new customers just in case they did not notice OUR existances. He too efficiently enough to take the menus for us in less then 10 seconds. Then,we sat there and started a discussion of the dishes. 
...................
...................
Out of the blue, we notice that my DeArEst 14 yr-old younger cousin was extraordinary QUIET. her mum that was the one who led us in asked whether she would like to eat bla bla bla bla and, she 'politely' tell her that she was full and did not feel like eating but practically everyone here was starving. And then, after a few seconds, she claimed that she would like to go back to the hotel, without reason. -.-  -.- Obviously she was emo-ing. -.- in the end, we found that she emo-ed because she felt that the food in Kim Gary was EXPENSIVE. and she wanted to go to the mamak stalls of the roadside instead of this 'highly classed' kim gary. =.= okay. so we exited the kim gary using 'that informal way' again . -.- *pai-seh-ing* 
at last we had our supper at gurney drive as what my YOUNGER cousin wished. -.- we wasted around rm100, for our six-person supper. -.- and i merely had a plate of wan-tan mee and a cup of ice blended honey drew. 
Eventually, we went back with my YOuNger cousin BIG GRIN.
..................
And, this was happened in thursday. which was the day after my another cousin LEEYUEN back to KL. they came. -.- coinsident??.................... i wonder. -.- -.- -.-

2 comments:

Fragrance said...

Don't mean to SPAM here...
but wanna ask you...
since you do not have a chat box...

May I link you?

Juey said...

ask about?