Saturday, January 10, 2009

An accident

Penang: A Honda City had knocked into a Kelisa at T-junction of Jalan Brown to Jalan Utama at 1.35pm yesterday.

The driver was driving from Penang Chinese Girl High's School at Jalan Gottlieb as she just finished her school, heading for Union high school to drop by her friend.At the T junction,she was looking to right side while her auto-car skidded and kissed into the back of Kelisa.

Her friend beside her was believed to have played with her phone when the car skidded.

The driver of Kelisa,an indian women in her late 40's was driving severals school kids later dealt with the owner of City after she confirmed all the details of City included the mobile phone number of her aunt.The owner of City promised she will take the Kelisa to repair as soon as she phone up. 

No injuries were reported during the incident.The City was unhurt at all.

This came as a stark reminder of the country’s newest traffic law for the driver of the city, the rear seat belt ruling that came into force nine days ago.

...............................................................................................
Penang,today:The owner of City that involved in the car accident yesterday had reported the incident to the police this afternoon.

"the ungenerous wretch indian claimed that her Kelisa's door cannot open,her horn is not functioning and some other things which i thought it was totally none of my business.I will make a report to police before her in case she report me and claim that i hit and run."

Her aunt led her to the Traffic Department.She made her first record in the traffic department.

''My aunt helped me filled the form in less then 5 minutes",she said.

That was what she wrote :
'Saya sedang memandu kereta No PEH 8629 di jalan Western (wrong info) pada 2.30am(wrong time) saya tengah tunggu kereta jalan,tiba saya ringan-2 terlanggar sebuah kelisa No tak ingat kereta saya tidak rosak sekian terima kasih.'

the police recording her info
while chatting with the police,her aunty from citibank tried to convince them to take a card from her. 
Unfortunately she failed that because the policemen in Malaysia are 'way too poor'.
一指功
almost all the policeman there type with only one finger each hand-.-

at last..............
the policeman took some photos of the City
then off she go.
Later at night..
Her aunty phoned her and said
she had paid rm200 to repair the kelisa. 
'i feel so guilty, and wasted my energy to report to the police...
but.....
wisdom comes from experince', she added.


-the author of this blog.
the car owner.

....................................................................................................
THE CONSEQUENCE


How long have my mum been scolding me??!
when will she stop??!
I admit it was my fault being so careless
But can't you just look at the situation?
Can't you just be a little bit more caring of my feelings?
oR you'd already couldn't bear the stress and strain as my mum?
taking care of my food,clothes,money?
solving the problems for me?
Is this too much for you?
Tired of caring of me?
I know i have always been so dependent on you
all my born days
even such minor incident, I cannot settle on my own
yes I propably am too dependent compared to the you at my age
But for now I'm 18 years old,
The age that self question and answer the most,
I have got my liscense 
I don't even need your permission to go out
you don't even know where i hang out
But I had tried my best to make you proud
though you never say you were
I will still prove myself, for me but not for you.

9 comments:

Pfang said...

waaaaaaa... so sorry ler....i stil tink is my fault ler...cz if u early one minute or late one minute, u wont hit the indian's car d..other ppl hit her d... =(
so guilty....

Juey said...

aiya.. men kin la.. =) gain some knowledge.. so that next time, i can learn from that bmw hit and run.. lala~ :P

Pfang said...

=.= lehhh...if every1 like tis... one day ur city kena hit liao the ppl run c u 1 o not=.=
walau wat 18 year old..consider 19 d lo..in 2009 lalala..

Pfang said...

=.= lehhh...if every1 like tis... one day ur city kena hit liao the ppl run c u 1 o not=.=
walau wat 18 year old..consider 19 d lo..in 2009 lalala..

Soony said...

Haha , anyway.. Nice story you have there.. can see that your english improved decently =p

Felt sorry for your incident , Rm 200 is alot =p can buy a racket d.. So juey , you know what does this means? Next time while waiting for the traffic, stop behind a car at least 3-4 meters =P

Anyway , as for your consequences.. Well , parents are always concerned about their children , no matter how old they are , they'll alwix be the lil kid in their eyes.. So try to be understanding =)

Last but not least , have a happy day and see ya in badminton =p

Juey said...

soony: yea lo,rm200!! a lot lehh.. haih. i must work 3 full days to earn that! nvm la.. my first time.
gain some knowledge =P so next time if ppl langgar me i will claim back from them. MuahahHAHAhaha.

Pityfang:hmmm... i still dipaksa mengeluarkan ic for movie above 18++?? LOL don wan to admit i am old d.. XD

Pfang said...

HEYYY!!!! ITS NOT PITYFANG...lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
18++ =.= u sudah biasa dengan RT d ler...=P

Fragrance said...

citibank card?
hahahaaa...
due to the economic crisis...
citibank penang might be closing...
my dad oso cancel his citibank card...

Juey said...

wa really ar... >.> luckily i don own any card XD my aunty mia client kena saja lo. LOL >.<