Monday, January 12, 2009

The power of monitor! ......

Today i came back from school...
A kancil blocked my way and made me missed a traffic light on my way home.
later the driver in that kancil sms-ed me... telling me that.....

Kai Chia says (1:50 PM):
yeah
i purposely block ur way eh
juey says (1:57 PM):
-.- -.- -.-
just now i tell jeanne that
then she ask me hit you and run XD
Kai Chia says (2:00 PM):
LOL
hit sumore
i slap si lu
juey says (2:00 PM):
hit liao
you can post your new post ma
kc car accident LOL
Kai Chia says (2:01 PM):
LOL
ill kill u
juey says (2:01 PM):
hahahahaha
i will pay you rm200
 Kai Chia says (2:05 PM):
LOL
i duwan
i mark u absent from class everyday!!!
u langgar my kancil = ponteng whole year
 juey says (2:06 PM):
LEHHHHH
nvm
i rasuah siew poh
but chin chin also will knw my existance la
i so 'chu se' in class >.<
Kai Chia says (2:07 PM):
hahaha
u know just now we go find chin chin
she said
next time ah
u all dunid to come find me eh la
just sendiri sek zhou can d 
means ask us to sign for her
LOL
then she purposely write slowly let us see
xP
then we said
actually we wana sign for her d
but dont have previous signature   cuz today monday
juey says (3:26 PM):
WALIAO EHHHHHHHHHHH
Kai Chia says (3:33 PM):
better treat me and siew poh better ah

..............
so....
i strongly support the point that,treat your monitor better in class.you will get advantage from it. LOL! DEVIL!!

Important notes: siew poh=my class monitor
                          kc = her assistant
                          kancil = kc's new kancil! (the first day she drive it to school)

6 comments:

Pfang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pfang said...

LOL!!
now only noe nid to treat monitor better ar...
To every1 in my class : treat me better or else ur experiments paper would ''misteriously disappear'' and u would get the ''white card'' every 3 months from xin xian due to ''lewat'' muahahaHAhahaHAhahaah!!!!!
lalalalala~( come hit me la all =P)

Juey said...

LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the monitors on the whole earth are DEVIL!!!!!!!

Soony said...

Lalala~~ Terrible! I'm sending this blog to the headmistress in pcghs =P

Juey said...

HAHAHHAHA clhs mia monitor bo do so one?? XD

Pfang said...

LOL..bet they dont read or giv comments =P....