Thursday, January 8, 2009

walau eh.....
yesterday my friend came find me in school and i was like kinda shock when i saw her stand just right beside my car that parked in front the school gate without notifying me..
i drove her and we have our lunch at some where around mouse island.
i had a hokkien mee there. it was extremly spicy so i .. erm maybe spicy food really disagrees with me..so i keep drinking milo while having it. 
At last i finished 'drinking' the hokkien mee. my stomatch was full, of milo. 
then i drove. and I am really so full until i feel like vomit .
i drove the one who shocked me to her destination. then i accompanied her to see her friends just because she told me that everyone is leaving so do not miss the last chance to see them.. okay..
i parked my car and then, i vomited up all i have eaten.. gosh!.. i never vomit since i get into secondary school..! LOL this is so sia sui and i swear. i will never eat hokkien mee,ever again in this life. full with water untill vomit?!! funny.amusing.comical.hillarious.
and.................
today.
somehow i felt that i will be late to school so i rushed school with my stomatch empty. 
i feel it was normal untill the bell of recess rang*fuck the physics period, i ban ban walked toward the canteen as i still did not realised the time. and i my wallet was not with me. so i planned to borrow some money with jeanne first. well....... while i was borrowing money, the bell rang. and you knw what it mean. LEhhhma! the bell rang! and i do not even have my first breakfast!! stop fsucking around!! well fortunately kc my dearest daughter shared her meal with me and i was really appreaciate that. sue zong song tan LOL. although it was just about 3-4 spoons. 
finally the final bell rang and i was so happy driving my car home to get the first meal of mine today. .........guess what?? My mum sms-ed me (i never know she so in one) that she had went outstation and i have to kau dim my meals on my own...! f.s.k.c.l ........... i was merely 500 metres away from my house! fine.. i reach home. and have a cup of milo first.... starving of the day?! -.- -.- -.- 
............... why my today was not yesterday and yesterday was not today? .............stop fooling around. absurb.

3 comments:

kc said...

lol. cuz today i took really little rice compared to usual cuz it was really late. u didnt hear me rushing siew poh to go down for recess time meh? lol..

Juey said...

silent............
no... wor..

Pfang said...

actually is quite engkai..lala
hu ask u hiao hiao stay at lab and ban ban walk to canteen...lalalalala~