Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year! 2009

Its now 1th january of 2009.
I did not go anywhere to countdown with friends but stayed at home, celebrate new year eve ( should be? ) with my brother and his friends,just in my house.
Yeah and my cousin is leaving tomorrow!!!!!! yeahhhhh!!!! -.- should i sad or happy?.. for now i am h... -.- . LOL Somewhat he wasted my precious holidays. sorry ya cousin =p . you should kiss goodbye with jeanne,kc soony them as they treated you so so so nice.. isn't?? =p

Okay, just talk about my today.
I mean yesterday.
.....................
Morning: went jiin horng's house to settle my projects.
Noon: tuition.
Night:I was invited by Jeanne to have the last dinner with my cousin (for her). My cousin was so excited and he really looking forward to it for about 24 hours d. By the time we almost depart,jeanne told me not to go due to some reason,which i am not so clear about it too.Thus, my cousin who just 'weapon up' himself was much affected by this very sad news. he turned and ask me why and give me the face in my dp (0.0).*I am not going to eleborate it here.XD
Later I took my nap and the noise of cheering wakened me. My curiosity was piqued.slowly, i crawled to see what happened. and.. Wow!Fireworks exploded in showers of sparks with loud bangs high up in the dark sky. The boys broke into shrill,excited cheering. My house is just as strategic as the olden penang. =p
Without cleaning up myself *my house ma XD I go downstair and joined them as this was the only way i could spent my rueful new year eve.*nodody invited me go hang out..T.T And then, i realised my brother's gang are really...siao/hiao?..speechless.Below are what they have done during this *merry new year eve*:
1.The boys scream with exhilaration whenever they heard / see a single firework. -.- (sia sui nia my neighbour all closed their windows,doors and lights.)
2. Everone is forced to drink beers/wine/mixed drinks/whatsoever drinks. (cokes plus carlseberge?) -.-
3.Someone started to play badminton in the small yard of my house after they drunk. -.-
4.You must jump while you start a ball. -.- -.-
5.My cousin was forced to drink 5 calsberdge and 3 dono what beer. his face becomes like tomato. -.- -.- -.-
6.He invited me to play badminton with him while his face like a tomato. -.- -.- -.- -.-
7.He win the game. -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
8.Some guys performed some cold jokes,magics.-.--.-

Then i clean up the messy after they left and here i am writing my blog now.
So.. To all my friends and family: Happy new year 2009 / Selamat tahun baru 2009 / 新2009年快乐 / 新2009年おめでとう

5 comments:

lvir.L0l\i3ly JazZ said...

Thanx for wishing me...
But u noe tat i'm at thai..
And iz expensive 2 sms o cal..
I wonder d it waste u 2 sms me???
Neway thanx too..
I tot u wil 4get me..
Reli touchin..
Lol...
Erm...
If I were at penang I won leave u alone at home la..
But how sad..
I'm at thai...
The tym u wish me iz 00:04am..
But here every1 stil waitin for new year...
Dey new year at tym 01:00am...
1 hour l8er den malaysia...
So if I shouted happy new year here at 12:00 am...
U tink wat wil happen???
XD
Neway...
Sorry for the l8 wishes...
Happy New Year!!!

Pfang said...

eh y my comment stil aboi appear in ur blog eh....lehhhh
dont delete it larrrrrrr=.=

Juey said...

oi!!! siao ar i where got delete your comment=.=
...... you r just below her.. g..

Pfang said...

wakari mashita..(correct?)
i understand everything u said =P c i so smart~~~~lalalalaal
lehhhhhh u...

Juey said...

smart la smart la XD. work harder! yesh .go math now hehe