Sunday, January 18, 2009

life and rant

I am way too dependent..
Not only my parents,my friends, and teachers.........
My mum did all the household chore in all my born days. i seldom help her. she seldom ask me to. she took pity on my homeworks in pile. thats why she never ask.
My father pays all the fees i needed. sometimes i even feel thats not enough . i complained and demanded more. 
Whenever i was in troubles, i become dependent on my friends. Some may feel that i am taking advantages of them.. ... what can i say? while i am really relying on them.
I ain't too brilliant, though some may think that i am good in some ways. but i know myself. my very own self. i am... too dependent.. i need helps to achive everything. 
My studies... i rely on my tuitions teachers. eversince my high school life started, tuitions blend into me. whenever you heard i am saying not free,tuitions.. Still.. i couldn't score well than those without tuition. ashame..  Now that everyone around me is helping me, giving me hands, yet i couldn't stand still. what if when i futher my studies in university? No tuitions, no parents around me. I dare not imagine that.. and i do not want to admit that i am really that dependent. I planned to get some sholarships, as i am too ashame of dependent on my parents to even get in a uni. but now.. i couldn't study my chemistry without tuition, and i blame that to my school chemistry teacher. people can study without any aid, why can't i ? some may tell that nothing is impossible, as thomas edison had developed so many device that greatly influenced life around the world,great issac newton rewrite the history of science.. they are all human being.. so am i... but what makes the differences between mankind? i don't know... as i am finding out the answers too. 
.............
suddently my mind flashed the pai kia song of 'I am not stupid 2'.. 
i ain't rotten apple, i told myself.i breath in the humidity of air..so fresh.. so am i.. a society freshman.. may i have a happy journey of life. bless.............. =)

------------------------------------------------------
In addition here i wanted to thank all my friends who helped me up a lot.. since i have yet to say thanks..
firstly.. thanks to 
Jiin horng for most of the art related work..
Soo Peng who always help me on Prs stuff, some homework eg. math , chemistry experiment and bio.. you indeed helped me lots when i was in need.. 0.0
same goes for Wan Nee.. thanks for the chemistry experiments..! XD
Kai chia.. thanks to you i had knew a lot of new friends here.. and from a computer noob till now, you introduced me a lot of new songs, movies,information, taught me physics and many others... thanks.. haha.. 
Alex.. you used to lend me the sympathetic ears.. till now i still remember.. thanks for showing how much you care.. for my every birthday that you have never forgotten.. hope our papa-daughtership will last forever. o.o
Shu hong.. when i don't have a licence, you always drive me.. now that i have it.. so i wouldn't mind to drive you in return XD
Kelvin... you wasted whole day just to edit a template for me.. appreciate.. =)
Sheng di.. thanks for lending me your racquet to the badminton match at the eleventh hour, and all the english vocab you had been teaching me.. o.o
Soony.. thanks..for always provide me the transportation.. ( my gratitude for the night you bought me petrol are beyond words =) 
Sze zhong.. the badminton training... though only twice i remember.. XD
Suan eng.. thanks for your math solution..! -.-
Yam yi ying(yyy)... thanks for experiments others homework throughout this year.. XD 
Jeanne.. thanks for giving me joy and smile.. thanks for sharing my trouble's pile  =)
Yeu shu...an old friend of mine..thanks for being the no1 listener of mine.. =)

And many others that helped me up too.. i will have no life if i state all.... will always appreciate all you have done.. keep in my heart.. =)
Thankyou

4 comments:

Pfang said...

hmmph!! jz now i read read read...then think y bo me eh..almost 1 piakk u =P

Shandy said...

Wow, I got mentioned, i'm so touched..

Juey said...

pfang: purposely mai put you first one. XD then wan put you at the last one d eh.. but at last kolian you put you second last la . muahaha XD
Shandy: yea of course you got mentioned. you really help me a lot ma. thanks! =) >.<

Pfang said...

suak..hmmph!!! HMMPPH!!!!!!! blueeekkkk