Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I gnashed my teeth with rage. after sometimes, i thought someone who had annoyingly annoyed me finally got back to his/her own life. but, omg. the first thing i picked up the phone i knew it couldn't be anything good.As i had expected and out of my expectation. I was wronged,accused base on my friendly-ness. funny. In fact they know nothing about me, nothing. you see and you give comment,movie show? Do you actually know the characteristic of the actress? you are proud of your comment,how ingenuos. 
I wonder. If you so like to comment on people,why don't just go and be a journalist,creat your own fantastic world or whatever that i will never ever entering it.Yes i have my weakness,i couldn't accept the fact that someone who actually doesn't know me at all had acted like he/she knew me so well, even played the row of a great psychologist. Deep down inside me, anger triggered. perhaps this is kinda prejudice, people always see others mistake instead of themselves, pointing out others while you yourself have thousand of sins,proved difficult to disguise. yes i admit i ain't perfect. dare you say you are? No One is perfect, to err is human. I wouldn't deny that i am anyhow same as you or worse,but at least i have my limit. friends, if you have got nothing nice to say,please don't say it at all. My gratitude to you will beyond words.

I just be myself, this is me, who i am.i will not change my attitute nor any of my characteristic FOR YOU,but, i shall upgrade myself and accept any of your comment.

Perhaps i am under pressure now. so, anyone who think that you are not that close with me. leave me alone. stay far far away from me. i can't fake the feeling, I am just expressing my keen dissapointment on some homo sepian. You too, can comment anything you like but please, please, look into mirror before you comment it.

i will go insane if the same thing goes into my life again, i swear.
Thanks to you i have learnt not to entertain some mankind.

you know who-you-are:
Worry is a spasm of the emotion; the mind catches hold of something and will not let it go
SO WHY DON'T JUST LET IT GO??
-the anger that dare not speak its name.

1 comment:

Pfang said...

owh im the 1st one hu giv comment..lalala..
yer...dunno eh ppl ar..thought u two got wat ''sap yuin kao sao'' =P