Sunday, January 25, 2009

SOS

what can i do????!!!!!
i go and have a tuition at my teacher's house, but i was forced to sit at the very last row because i joinned in the class late and sometimes i'm not so punctual.
and so every everytime i was struggled at the back trying to tafsir what teacher just explained and i admit i'm way too stupid that i don't even know what teacher just wrote there. i am trying so hard to convert it into potential energy in my mind, but i really do not understand what teacher taught!
fish! after the lesson i was trying to ask teacher question.but he had already disappear right after the class. i stood there waiting. 5 minutes pass. teacher's wife came out and said. they wanted to have their dinner already. 
*silence..........
i know what she meant. 
everytime. they have their dinner the same time everytime. so whats the hidden meaning here?? is that i was not allowed to ask questions after the 2 hours of tuition had ended??
I am so pissed off. how unfair. i know it was my fault being absent for a month and sometimes unpunctual. but do i have a chance to at least sit at the front for once? you all laugh at the question i asked. laugh Laugh LAUGH!!! f! do you all noticed the pain deep down me?! you thought i am just fooling around. but that's my question! is that hilarious?!!
people beside me keep talking load of crap. sounds like you have already know the lesson so well and i just too stupid to even understand it! what can i do??! i have no choice but to sit at a distance from teacher. do you think anyone here willing to exchange their seat with me? and i can only ask. what can i do?! to gain knowledge, i pay money too but why only i have to face this prob???
Perhaps you may tell that why don't just study on your own or ask your friends or just pay more attentions to your school teacher?........ sigh. To be frank, i couldn't.. my tuition teacher is not money face nor time face, his explaination when comes to one to one is definately excellence that made me i stayed at his class till now.. but i don't have a chance to even ask him. Can anyone past by here suggest me a solution?? i do not want to struggle alone and at the back anymore. bless me.
happy chinese new year. sigh.

5 comments:

iMable said...

My dearest friend.I dont know what to say.But take things easy.I believe you can do it.Seriously,I look up to you k.If you think you can,you can.Just do your best in everything k?Dont stress yourself too much.If there's anything,I'll be there to lend you my ears.cheer up!*hugs*take care.

Peiying said...

It'll be alright.
Try not to give yourself too much pressure.
I have a feeling that you're rather tensed. But I may wrong.
Take it easy. You'll be able to accept things better that way.
Take care.
Good luck.
Cheers!
and Happy Chinese New Year!

Juey said...

yea maybe recently i am really rather tensed.. i will try to take it easy..! thanks! =)
but that takes time...

Pfang said...

whooa..calm down dear..y so peik cheik..
but hor....=.= if his lesson so good...explaination so gud..y got ques 1 ask him ?=P

Juey said...

cos i and stop him and ask watever that is confusing me when he is explaining ma... if he explain to whole class then i dono wat he say liao... i stupid ma -.- -.-