Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is a Diary. Diary. diary

hell. im telling u that my life is sucks now. I wonder would it gets better by day . or would i ever getting more mature or would i get it through just like that.

I'm sick of everyday think about the past
everyday figuring out what's wrong with my attitude
trying to make myself a better man/girl
making myself think three or five times before the words pop out from my mouth
to be as low profile as possible
smile to every new friend that i met no matter how sad i am that day
*hey i just realize that im not faking my smile but i just too used to smile. OKay
people don't respond to my word i just feel so down
being sensitive afraid that someone might have taking about my bad words again
and no matter how happily I laugh , that's always void in my heart.
I hope u don't see this.

okay i tell u this not what i want.
i don want this.
i don wan i don wan i don wan i don wan i don wan i don wan i don wan don wan don wan don wan don wan don wan don wan don wan
I'm not a crown I'm not a parasite I'm not stupid I don't live my life for others
you asked why would u be so emo everyday? when u read this
but u wont see this in my real life. u would only see i smile everyday
I'm not faking my smile nor laugh but I have no other expressions for u
I don't feel like giving my heart for u
I feel you're so different from me
perhaps the only thing that i can give is my smile?
nothing else i can . seriously.
*ps don talk bout my car i hate being a driver

hell im so sleepy now.
gah. i just don't wanna lose myself. i just wan a simple life. with my simple plans.

No comments: