Saturday, September 11, 2010

I need a good friend

=(. does anyone want to be my good friend?

requirement:
1) you made me laugh deep from my heart every time i chat with u
2) i will tell u anything that happened on me
3) you will share anything about u to me *not everything.
4) you will tell me that's wrong to behave like that
5) you won't ignore me
6) you laugh with me
7) you care of my feeling
8) you will always support me
9) I will always support u
10) I will always listen to u
11) I won't do anything that u dislike but please tell me what is it before u deny me

I'm worst in socializing. I realized all my friends leave me. or I feel being hated after some times. Would I never gain a good friend? best friend? thats emo. but this is what hiding deep in my heart, that i never tell anybody. I just need a good friend. one who I feel most comfortable with . will you?

No comments: