Thursday, November 18, 2010

im sorry i emo again

i wanted to smile.
i wanted to cry.
i wanted to tell everyone that

this is not like me.
i feel uncomfortable around them
i feel lonelier and lonelier although the amount of friends increased by day
i have nothing to tell anyone when i'm surrounded by everyone

it's not like my world is gone without jeanne
it's not like friends around me only consist of kc jeanne and yam
it's not like ppl around me are all dumb or demon that i couldn't find any true friend

but i feel lonely.
i do feel very lonely.
i've tried to let go myself
without locking myself in a small damp room of a world.
in fact my friends increased
because i've find myself living in my own world
without knowing anything happened outside
but fact is i couldn't make it
i appreciate my friends
but you would find that there's a barrier
between me and them
i'm worse in making friends i thought.
when people around me started to blend in others life
i'm still living in my own little world
i do not know how to care bout people's life
until i've came to the extent that the tears in my eyes were about to drop
but i still find myself laughing with them
i'm not fake
i just thought that nobody will care what you emo about
ppl have their own problem
settle yours yourself

again i posted something that meant to be confident among my friends and me
but i just couldn't find a way to talk to her
and the true friend in the world isn't consist only her.
i seek for her attention by posting my status telling her how i felt
i used to thought that she's the old i could actually tell her anything
use to thought that if everyone hate me beside her that's more than enough
but i was wrong.
people are all individual
don't say that ppl are selfish for the sake of herself
it's how nature work
because she's not born for u
even parents

just stop emo aw juey fang.
live your life with success
sometimes friends are just luxuries
but it's hurt when your friend tell you that.
so just stop shitting around here

No comments: