Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a post for CSE

Oh my goodness i owe CSE this post soooo longgggggg
SOrry!! o.o

click here to know more about ...
=p
so now, lets pictures do the talking =)
This is . CSE. Chuah Suan Eng .
Think of one word to describe her. - Cool? Hardworking? Humor? Hiao? for me she is the last one..
She always fold up her sleeve.
跟你说过很多次,不要把袖子折起来,你这样怎样做榜样给lower form的人看? 下一次我没跟你说这样多了,我直接demerit你,我跟你讲...
CSE's spec. yeng mia.
People said she looks prettier with her spec on. I agreed.
She looks serious whenever she study. But she laugh like crazy, too.
yea i like this pic =D
si lang bin
si lang tu bin =p
nice pic right?
thanks to the photographer la. you all knw who she is right? =p
Juey and Eng - the reflection
we use the same phone . obviously is she copying me .
xia sui me =p
act cute. in the toilet
U6SA Noobs
everyones agree that i am more cute right? XD
Lau Yun Fook our math teacher . He is a democratic teacher as you can see that we had done so many wu liao things during his lesson. proved it =P
FOOK FOOK
the drawing of suan eng. so ho chio la . haha

love my class ,teachers and classmatess.
=D

5 comments:

kc said...

OMFG THAT FOOK FOOK IS SERIOUSLY FOOKING FUNNY HAHAHAHA CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL eh nice drawing la hahahahahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO

kim. said...

hahahahahahahha FOOK FOOK XD
LOL!
wei somehow CSE kinda YENG la!
aiyaya..
and that one with her tongue showing off one really nice!
beh tong nia.haha.
YET, SHE IS UNDENIABLY HIAOOOO XD

Unknown said...

LOL! my drawing yeng and cute leh.. i know arr. but boh ears eh lau really weird. of coz u must love ur class la cos u love me mah~ HIAO~

why everyone say me hiao la.. =.=

Juey said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
YEA LA! SUPER DUPER HIAO!! except hiao i cant think of other words d =p
跟你说过很多次,不要把袖子折起来.. XD

Haha if Fook Fook happened to view my blog and see his 'potrait'..
LOLROFL =p

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

wah u two hiao eh XD fook fook.. LOl sounds very... *aherm* XD hahah nice post !! keep it up!! XP